The Garmin Vector is the lightest direct measurement power meter on the market, and designed for quick installation, portability, and ease-of-use. The Garmin Vector measures power at the pedals, where force is applied. It's a direct measurement power meter that delivers reliable accurate power data and the ability to see right and left leg power independently. The Vector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. Comparing that measured deflection to a factory-calibration determines how much force you're applying to the pedal. Vector measures the force you apply a few hundred times every second. Built-in accelerometers measure your pedaling cadence, and the force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the pedal spindle. The Garmin Vector can easily be used on multiple bikes by simply swapping out pedals and is compatible with Garmin Edge cycling computers and ANT+ head units. The pedals feature a lightweight injected carbon fiber body with stainless steel spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, adjustable tension and are Look Keo compatible. Garmin Vector cleats included. Complete system weight 356 grams.
- Pedal-based Cycling Power Meter
- Delivers reliable, accurate performance data
- Easy to buy, install and own
- Measures total power, left/right balance and cadence
- Displays data on compatible Garmin Edge devices and ANT+ head units
- Shows power metrics and graphs in Garmin Connect (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)