The Wahoo RFLKT+ is the world's first iPhone powered bike computer! All the power of your iPhone is now in the size of a sleek cycling computer. Keep your iPhone safely tucked in your jersey pocket and access all of your App data from your bars. The RFLKT + uses a precision on board altimeter and thermometer to track your elevation far better than any GPS. You can use the built in ANT+ bridge to connect your ANT + power meter, speed/cadence sensor, or heart rate monitor straight to your iPhone. RFLKT+ displays GPS, heart rate, and other sensor data from your iPhone-and controls your music playback. RFLKT+ is compatible with the Wahoo Fitness v3.0 App for Cycling, and many other top rated cycling Apps, including Cyclemeter and Strava.
- Barometric altimeter: Provides accurate elevation data, percent grade, and feet climbed
- iPhone Powered: The RFLKT+ wirelessly receives data and images from an iPhone located in the jersey pocket or saddlebag of the cyclist. Using the buttons on the side of the RFLKT+, the user can control the App, change data screens, start and stop the timer, and control other App functionality such as music playback and more.
- Sleek Profile: Weighing in at only 2 ounces, the RFLKT+ measures 2.4" long by 1.6" wide by 0.5" thick.
- Low Power: Long-lasting, replaceable coin cell battery; no need for extra cables or recharging.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Connectivity.
- ANT+ bridge transfers accurate ANT+ data to the iPhone
- Upload your data before you get off your bike: wirelessly upload your post ride data directly from your iPhone into the most popular training sites including Strava, Training Peaks, MapMyRide, Garmin Connect, Runkeeper, Ride with GPS, and several others.
- Three mounting option - stem, bar and quarter turn.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and iPhone 4S compatible.