Made to endure the colder seasons on the bike, these tech-savvy Assos Winter Booties deliver supreme thermal protection in a compact design. A reworked overshoe with an all-new ergonomic cut that eliminates wrinkles and an improved aerodynamic performance thanks to its zipless construction, these winter overshoes embody the essential characteristics of a must-have, lightweight, yet super warm shoe cover. For these Winter Booties, Assos's fabric specialists have flexed their know-how to deploy their latest weapon against the elements. As your feet are so vulnerable while pedaling in bad weather, they've engineered the waterproof and abrasion-resistant Cordura on the toe area, while reserving a proprietary NEOS Medium on the ankle, which adds stretch, thermal protection and impermeability. The compact, packable design is practical, so you can easily stow these overshoes if the temperature rises.
- CORDURA: Aerodynamic and waterproof, this proprietary fabric has been deployed on the toe area to tackle weather headfirst.
- NEOS MEDIUM: Assos in-house developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and form-fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m, wind-resistant and highly breathable.
- Sens 2L: These overshoes have been constructed with a double layer stripe of Assos lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit in blue, their demarcation for winter. Engineered by Assos textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and secondskin-like sensation.
- Zip-free construction: Taking inspiration from the design and cut used on the prototype bootie worn to Gold in the Men's Time Trial at the Rio Olympics, this is a design that has been stripped back for increased comfort and performance.
- Raw-cut edges: The raw-cut edges for the cleat, heel and ankle edge eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort.