Bianchi Sprint Disc Ultegra Bike CK16 Gloss
Bianchi Sprint Disc Ultegra Bike 47cm CK16 Gloss
Out of stock
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
Bianchi has revealed its new carbon-fibre Sprint road bike, an update of the Sempre Pro, designed to be lightweight and coming in a race geometry. The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes. The aerodynamic profile of the head tube acts as further evidence of the Sprint's elite racing DNA.
- Frame: Sprint Disc Carbon Monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, pressfit 86.5X41mm bb, 1.1/4"-1.1/8" headtube, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, 12X142mm thru axle.
- Fork: Full carbon aero road, 1.1/4">1.1/8", integrated head, disc brake flat mount, thru axle 12X100mm.
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33, No.44E, 1-1/8 top, 1-1/4.
- Shifters/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11-speed, smaller lever size for sizes 47-53cm..
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 11-speed.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34t, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm-47-53cm, 172.5mm-55-59cm, 175mm-61cm.
- Bottom Bracket:(more...)
|Product Condition||New in Box|