Bianchi/Vision Metron 5d Integrated Stem/bar
Out of stock
Bianchi/Vision Metron 5d Integrated Stem/bar 100mm/40cm
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The Vision Metron 5D integrated handlebar is the stiffest and most aero integrated handlebar and stem system. Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape includes the Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10 degree forward bend, the 5D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 5D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting.
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Continuous carbon composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central section follows the natural arc of the arms with a 10-degree forward bend for more ergonomic climbing position and easier breathing
- Cable groove compatible with new Di2 systems with larger internal cable tunnel
- Reinforced and textured lever area
- Includes: Standard computer mount, Garmin computer mount, Spacers kit, Carbon top cap, Compression device and Junction box cover
|Manufacturer Part Number||C2306078-CK|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Handlebar Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Handlebar Clamp Diameter||Integrated Stem|