Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Blackburn Dayblazer 1500 has you covered. This little devil packs a 1500-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now we've got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1500 has you covered. Featuring Blackburn's eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1500 is your new best riding buddy.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable - Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included).
- Brightness: Up to 1,500 lumens.
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge.
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22?35mm in diameter.
- Weight: 140 grams.
- Run Time: Blitz mode: 2 hour at 1,500 lumens, High mode: 3 hours at 750 lumens, Low mode: 6 hours and(more...)