Shimano CN-HG900-11 Dura Ace/XTR 11 Speed Chain
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
Shimano has really stepped up chain tech to match their 11-speed drivetrains by creating a new, cream of the crop: the CN-HG900. Paired with Shimano's flagship road and mountain groups, Dura-Ace and XTR, this chain sets new standards for drivetrain efficiency, shifting performance and any 11 speed groupset. With asymmetric design that equates to quiet precision and Shimano's SIL-TEC plating simultaneously reduces friction, reduces drivetrain noise, and increases mud-shedding capacity, and increases chain life and durability. There is no other chain for the high-end user.
- Outer plate redeveloped to reduce chain suck over the previous generation of 7900 chains
- Sil-Tec treatment technology and PTFE plating on the links and rollers insures the smoothest chain on the market and increases durability
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- Redeveloped inner plate over the previous 7900 chain for better contact providing smoother shifting, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62mm chain width for 11-speed drivetrains
The 114 link version comes in at 243 grams.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CN-HG900-11|
|Product Weight||247 grams|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Warranty Duration||3 Years|