Spank Spike Race 33 Rim - 26", Disc, Black, 32H
These rims have a 28.5mm internal rim width to give your gravity tires enough support to prevent the casing from folding over in on hard corners, yet are not so wide that the rim takes away your cornering edge. Thanks to rim profile and a well designed bead seat, these set up easily with most tubeless tires. This rims are a great compliment to your DH, Park or heavy-duty, descending oriented, enduro bike.
- Bead-Bite ridges add friction to the bead/rim interface to decrease tire burping
- The Oohbah profile acts like corrugated steel to the prevent folding rims and adds rigidity for sharper handling
- Due to the Oohbah profile, which is convex, Spank/Fratelli Industries tubeless tape is recommended as it holds that contour better than many other tubeless tape
- Dynamal alloy used in the extrusion has high tensile strength and yield without affecting fatigue life
- The Manufacturer Spec ERD specification listed uses the less common “ERD+” method. ERD+ is the manufacturer listed diameter of the rim at the spoke nipple seat and does not account for the height of the spoke nipple shoulder when calculating spoke length. If unfamiliar with this system of measurement physically measure ERD yourself prior to committing to a spoke length
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Brake Track: None
- Rim Width (Internal): 28 mm
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 529 mm
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0 mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Weight: 480 g
- Valve: Presta
|Manufacturer Part Number||C02SR332620ASPK|
|Product Condition||New in Box|