Crank Brothers Candy 2 Pedals
Out of stock
Crank Brothers Candy 2 Pedals Charcoal/Black
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
Small platform pedal with 4-sided entry for superior mud shedding. The Crank Brothers Candy 2 pedal is an extremely versatile pedal that excels at CX, XC, Trail and All-Mountain riding. Premium internals: outboard Enduro cartridge bearing, inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system. Aluminum body, Chromoly spindle, and Stamped Steel wings. Brass cleats and plastic shims included. The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle. 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Sold as a pair.
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included.
- Endcap: Slotted.
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Max rider weight: No restriction.
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing.
- Q-factor: 52mm.
- Release angle: 15¬∞ / 20¬∞.
- Spindle materia(more...)
|Product Condition||New in Box|