Thanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the New DT Swiss 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36 tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. Furthermore, it enables cyclists not only to maintain their freehub system without special tools, but also to convert to the various standards. The intention behind the 350 was to create a dependable hub that supports cyclists in their independence.
The new standard for durability and price. Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings. Press-fit end caps allow tool-free maintenance and conversion.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm.
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano HG Mountain, SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed, SRAM XD, or Shimano Microspline 12-speed.
- Spoke Interface: Straight-Pull.
- Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge.
- Skewer Included: No.
- Weight: 229g.