Easton EC90 SL Carbon Crankset - 175mm Direct Mount CINCH Spindle Interface
The Easton EC90 SL crank utilizes CINCH technology which allows for direct mount 1x rings as well as direct mount 2x spiders, and industry-leading versatility. Easton refines the design for larger ring applications with improved chain retention, while reducing running noise and friction.
- EC90 SL carbon arms feature hollow carbon construction, while the 30mm spindle and pedal inserts features high grade aluminum
- CINCH direct mount technology is compatible with both 1x and 2x setups
- Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS BB tool for removal and installation
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Road , Cyclocross
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Weight: 352
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
|Manufacturer Part Number||CK0555|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||None|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||Race Face/Easton Cinch|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!