Enve Melee Disc Frame - Damascus
Developed in CFD and the wind tunnel, the Melee features refined tube shapes that have been tuned to complement our own SES rim shapes and deliver aerodynamic performance that is Real-World Fast. Additional features such as the Integrated Front-End add to the Melee’s slippery design.
- Real-World Fast™ aero optimization
- Tube shapes complement SES rim shapes
- Max Tire Clearance: 35 mm
- Frame Weight: 850 grams (56cm, Painted, No Hardware)
- Color: Damascus
- Chassis Price: $5500 (Frame, fork, headset, seatpost, handlebar, stem)
- 54cm frame comes with:
- ENVE Aero Seatpost, 0mm Setback, 275mm Length
- ENVE Integrated Aero Road Stem, -7°, 90mm Length
- ENVE SES AR Drop Handlebar - Integrated, Compact, 40cm, 31.8 Clamp
- 56cm frame comes with:
- ENVE Aero Seatpost, 0mm Setback, 350mm Length
- ENVE Integrated Aero Road Stem, -7°, 100mm Length
- ENVE SES AR Drop Handlebar - Integrated, Compact, 42cm, 31.8 Clamp
Mind prepped, body ready, equipment on point. The rest is out of your control. When the gun goes off, a melee ensues. Confidence in ability and equipment provide an escape from the chaos.
The Melee takes design cues from our own Custom Road, but where the Custom Road prioritizes customization, the Melee prioritizes efficiency and speed.
With geometry optimized around 27 to 32 mm tires, the Melee dials up the versatility with the ability to fit up to 35 mm tires, allowing you to tune your Melee to meet the needs of the day.
At the foundation of performance are bike fit and geometry. If those two fundamentals are not established, all the engineering wizardry won’t save your ride. You need a sound fit and refined geometry to give you the confidence and comfort needed to tap into your bike’s performance. Offered in seven sizes with five fork rakes, the Melee has your ideal fit in mind – like no other race bike on the market.
While three fork rakes can service the bulk of the rider’s needs, we’ve added two extra fork rakes to specifically accommodate the smallest and largest of riders. This ensures that the Melee, regardless of size, will deliver the same level of responsive, confidence-inspiring handling required of a race bike.
The Integrated Front-End routes wires and hoses through the bar, stem, and headset, where they’re secured using ENVE’s anti-rattle finishing kit – allowing them to remain silent, out of sight, and out of the wind.
|Manufacturer Part Number||100-503-147|
|Product Condition||New in Box|