Enve SES Road Tires 700x25c
Out of stock
While aerodynamics were a top priority, the SES Road Tire adheres to our “real world fast” design philosophy.
As such, great effort was put into ensuring that the SES Road Tires deliver rolling efficiency that is on par with the
leading tires in the industry while striking a functional balance between weight savings, ride quality, and reliability.
Over 10 years of aero product development with a focus on real-world performance has led us to tire development. Tire shape and construction greatly influence aerodynamics, rolling efficiency, and your confidence. SES Road Tires are proven in CFD and the wind tunnel to reduce drag, and are constructed to deliver rolling efficiency, durability, and a confidence inspiring ride ‚Äì regardless of the weather.
- Application Road, Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial, All-Road.
- Smart ENVE System Aero Optimized Shape and Tread Design.
- Natural and Synthetic Rubber Compound w/ Activated Silica for All-Weather Performance.
- Tubeless Ready and Inner-Tube Compatible.
- Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatible.
- Inner-Rim Width Compatibility: 25c (17-21mm); 27c, 29c, 31c (17-25mm).
- Weight: 25c (255g), 27c (265g), 29c (275g), 31c (285g).
- Vectran‚Ñ¢ Protection Barrier.
|Manufacturer Part Number||300-1022-001|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Tire Type||Clincher, Tubeless|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!