Kask CAIPI Helmet
Caipi boasts a lightweight construction, while it features 22 individual ports for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight visor. Head coverage is generous, offering the increased protection required for off-road riding. Along with all-round good coverage, the extended rear section – featuring additional ventilation – covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull. The neat peak offers protection from spray, trail debris and the sun. Rider comfort is improved by the inclusion of thermoformed padding and KASK’s Octo Fit system, which enables the helmet to cradle the head for optimum safety and fit during long days in the saddle. This can be adjusted even further using the Custom Fit Divider on the strap, helping to ensure the perfect fit of the strap under the chin. - Lightweight (250g in size medium)
- Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
- Generous protection and head coverage
- Thermoformed padding
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- ECO-LEATHER CHINSTRAP: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- SANITIZED TREATED FABRIC: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CHE00065-201|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!