Kask VALEGRO Helmet
The profile of VALEGRO's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The VALEGRO offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size Sall). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
- HYVENT: Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat.
- HIGH BREATHABILITY: Because the inner padding fiber speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- ANTI BACTERIAL: Because the inner padding fiber respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts. Eliminating the risk of annoying allergies.
- ANTI STATIC: Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fiber absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise.
- 3D DRY PADDING: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- ECO-LEATHER CHINSTRAP: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- IN MOULDING: The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CHE00052-256|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!