Kinetic Thru Axle Fine XL, 12 x 1mm pitch, 195mm length
Precision-machined replacement thru-axle for bikes that easily adapts any 12mm thru-axle system to firmly lock into bike trainer cone cups.
- Specifically made to work on Kinetic trainers, Traxle works with most other trainer brands
- Perfect for bike shop fitting stations and at home-use
- Unlike stock thru-axles, the Traxle has tapered heads that stand out just far enough from the bike frame to fit into the trainer's cone cups
- For Santa Cruz bikes with closed dropout on the drive side; Requires removal of hex cap in drive side dropout
- Can be used for outdoor use
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The Kurt Kinetic Traxle Fine XL (12mm x 195mm Thru-Axle Fine Adaptor) is a precision-machined replacement axle for mountain bikes that easily adapts any 12mm thru-axle system to firmly lock into trainer cone cups. Specifically engineered to work on Kinetic trainers, the system is still adaptable enough to work with most other trainer brands making it a perfect solution for bike shop fitting stations and home-use alike. The Kinetic Adaptor comes in 3 thread pitches: coarse, medium and fine, to fit most bike brands. Unlike stock thru-axles, the Kinetic Adaptor has tapered heads that stand out just far enough from the bike frame to fit into the cone cups on a Kinetic trainer. Fine - M12 x 1.00mm (Fine XL has the same thread pitch and is a longer version of the fine traxle). 12mm x 195mm.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-2120|
|Product Condition||New in Box|