Free Shipping Over $50 | Free Expedited Shipping Over $250
KMC X10.93 Chain: 10 speed 116 Links Silver
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains.
- 1/2" x 11/128" chain is compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems
- Features KMC's highest pin power for unsurpassed riveting geometry
- KMC's Double X durability
- Double ”X” bridge shape allows for precise gear shifting
- Outer plate chamfering allows for accurate shifting
- Inner plate chamfering allows for expeditious shifting
KMC's X10's solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains.
- NICKLE PLATED COATING: Nickel is an alloying metal that is mainly used for steel refinement. It makes steel resistant to corrosion, increases its hardness and toughness and is very effective as a rust protection.
- DOUBLE X-BRIDGE: With Double X Bridge construciton, our chains increase shifitng precision and shifting speed. Smooth, fast, and accurate.
- INNER & OUTER CHAMFERING: Ramps specifically engineered to engage with your chain rings and cassettes quickly and provide smooth shifting.
- Size: 1/2"x11/128".
- Length: 116 Link.
- Color: Nickel/Black.
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo 10-speed.
- Bicycle Type: MTB, Road, Gravel, Cyclocross, E-Bike.
- Weight: 273 grams.
|Manufacturer Part Number||X10.93-116L|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Drivetrain Speed||10 Speed|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!