Lezyne ABS Alloy Drive Frame Pump, Small: Black/Polished Silver
A lightweight, aluminum hand pump for high volume tires, this pump will fill tires fast and easy on the go.
- Air Bleed System (ABS) flex hose releases air back pressure, reducing risk of valve core damage
- ABS Flex hose with presta/schrader compatibility fully integrates into pump body for compact storage
- Concealed reversible head hose stores in barrel body
- 100% CNC-machined aluminum parts for precise construction
- PU4209 hose is not thread-able on CO2 cartridges
- Includes composite matrix frame mount
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The Lezyne Alloy Drive is a compact high volume hand pump made of custom CNC machined aluminum for precise and lightweight construction. Perfect for mountain biking, the HV design easily inflates tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes. The overlapping handle and barrel, with oversized piston and shaft, are integrated into a compact design. It comes equipped with Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose, which has a threaded Presta connection with ABS on one side and a threaded Schrader connection on the other. 112 grams and 90 psi.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1-MP-ALLDR-V2S04|
|Product Condition||New in Box|