Pearl Izumi Merino LS Baselayer
Out of stock
Only %1 left
PI Merino LS Baselayer LG Phantom
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The key to staying comfortable on cold days is staying dry. The Pearl Izumi Merino LS Baselayer uses a construction method called plating to place recycled polyester technical fibers next to skin. By putting polyester next to the rider's skin, it transports moisture away to the Merino layer where it can evaporate even as the wool acts as insulation. The base layer uses a set-in sleeve design for a versatile form-following fit to make layering easy.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve¬Æ XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottlesSet in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility.
- 58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool Made in Vietnam.
- FIT & SIZE: Form fit.
|Product Condition||New in Box|