Engineered to be the benchmark lightweight trail short, this liner-free version of Pearl Izumi's Summit Short will earn its place among your favorite gear. The non-elastic waistband provides a minimalist feel and holds these shorts comfortably in place, while external hook-and-loop straps let you dial in the fit on the fly. New Trail Access side pockets are angled backwards, instead of down the front of the thigh, to shift contents comfortably out of the way while pedaling and allow easy accessibility while riding. Pearl Izumi bonded and angled the leg openings to prevent snagging on knee pads and to keep the shorts off your calves. The durable water repellant coating sheds trail spray and keeps these shorts looking fresh ride after ride. Add a Liner short to complete the package.
- New four-way stretch Transfer Woven fabric is lightweight yet durable.
- Eco-friendly C6 water resistant DWR treatment sheds precipitation.
- External hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk.
- Seamless crotch panel construction for in the saddle comfort.
- Bonded lower leg hems are angled to smoothly interface with knee pads.
- Two zippered Trail Access side pockets shift contents to back (more...)