POC AVIP Rain Jacket
The ultimate blend of weather protection, performance and safety. This AVIP Rain Jacket is the ideal outer layer for colder wet-weather training. Developed from the AVIP concept of Attention, Visibility, Interaction and Protection, the jacket is available in a particular shade of fluorescent orange that works to heighten rider visibility. Reflective detailing helps ensure other road users more easily spot you.
Constructed from a highly breathable stretch fabric with a water column of 10 000 mm and featuring fully taped seams, the jacket is fully waterproof and also offers exceptional wind protection.
Designed for riders who require the highest levels of performance, the fabric effectively wicks moisture away from the body, helping ensure you stay dry and comfortable for the duration of your training, even during the most intense periods of your workout.
Vectran® zones on the sleeves provide enhanced protection in a fall, thanks to the material’s exceptional tear resistance and durability.
The jacket is lightweight and has a very precise ride fit, with pre shaped arms, a longer back and a high soft brushed collar for extra comfort and warmth.
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
- Lightweight 3-layer DWR infused PA fabric with added mechanical stretch
- Waterproof with a 10 000 mm water column
- Windproof material
- Highly breathable fabric to support internal moisture management
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant Vectran® patches on the sleeve
- Fully taped seams
- Pre-bent sleeves for optimized bike and ride position
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper for flexibility
- Longer length on the lower back to support ride position and extra protection
- Velcro closure at front and writs to keep weather out
- Soft brushed collar lining for extra warmth and protection
- Reflective logo on back and left sleeve to enhance visibility and safety
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC580001002MED1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|