POC W's Ultimate VPDs Bib Shorts
Designed by women cyclists for women cyclists: the W’s Ultimate VPDS Bib Shorts provide enhanced function both during your ride and during stops for essential toilet breaks.
The women-specific Multi D pad has this year been updated to include a softer and more open foam for enhanced air permeability. The shape and design of the pad works to provide support and comfort on any ride, and is particularly suited to longer tours in the race position. We add silicone to our pads—and we think we are the only ones to do so—to enhance vibration absorption and ride comfort.
Seams are kept to a minimum in the bib shorts, which feature three different prints on a single piece of material to support your aerodynamic profile and comfort.
Gripper & Suspenders
The leg gripper is integrated into the material to ensure maximal comfort and provide a seam-free finish on the leg. The suspenders are constructed from exceptionally flexible and stretchy mesh fabric for enhanced ventilation and comfort. Placing a single, wider, suspender on the front and the two traditional suspender straps on the rear increases ride comfort and ensures the bibs sit in place for the duration of a ride.
With extra flexibility in the suspender and an overlap construction that allows these women’s bib shorts to be pulled down without needing to take off a jersey, the bib shorts are designed for functionality on the bike and off it.
- Designed by women cyclists for women cyclists for unsurpassed function on a ride and during essential stops.
- A single, wider, suspender on the front and two traditional suspender straps on the rear increases ride comfort and ensures the bibs stay in place.
- Overlap suspender construction in an exceptionally flexible and stretchy mesh fabric makes it possible to pull down bibs without having to take off a jersey.
- Fabric features an integrated leg gripper and aero print, minimizing stitching and drag, supporting enhanced performance.
- Women-specific VPDS Multi D WO chamois with a new foam for enhanced air permeability and comfort.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC581531531MED1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!