The Rockshox Rudy Ultimate XPLR fork is a perfect match for your gravel bike. It's energy-efficient for straightaways and offers enough travel to keep you comfortably in control when things get rough. Featuring 30mm upper tubes built around the lightweight Charger Race Day damper and the proven SoloAir spring. Rudy Ultimate XPLR offers precise steering, full or short fender compatibility, and the looks to make your road bike proud. Everything designed with the needs of gravel riders in mind.
- Purpose-built and laser-focused on gravel and e-gravel bikes.
- 30mm upper tubes are light and look the part.
- Charger Race Day damper tuned for gravel needs with rock-solid lockout and a full range of rebound adjust.
- Solo Air spring perfectly tuned for shorter travel and efficiency over bumps.
- Short fender compatibility with a 3-bolt system.
- Full fender compatibility with custom stealth stay bosses.
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown offers a premium and durable finish.
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
- Up to 700x50 tire clearance.
- Includes Fender, Start Nut and Maxle Stealth.
- Wheel Size: 700c(more...)