Hans Dampf has everything to increase enduro fun. For stunning handling and the highest puncture protection on demanding trails - ascent as well as descent. For gorgeous handling and the highest puncture protection on demanding trails - uphill as well as downhill. All in all very aggressive, Hans Dampf still remains good-natured at the limits and gives optimal feedback from the ground. The Super Trail construction is designed to combine moderate weight and reduced rolling resistance with high cornering traction and puncture protection. A stable carcass with two layers on the side wall and three layers under the tread. Fabric layer over the entire tire together with APEX for additional protection. Super Trail version: Puncture-proof (with Apex) with extreme lateral stability for a dynamic ride.Tubeless Easy version: ADDIX Speedgrip.
- Precisely tuned stud positioning for controlled and forgiving riding at the limit
- The combination of large and small shoulder studs grants the rider optimal grip in numerous conditions
- Semi-open blocks ensure optimal self-cleaning properties with low rolling resistance
- Performance: Super Trail, TLE
- Compound: Addix Speedgrip