The Shimano SH-RC7 shoe is a true competition road shoe offering better power transfer, endurance and overall performance. The RC7 shoe features an ultra-rigid lightweight carbon fiber composite sole for precise, effective power transfer. Supple high-density synthetic leather upper with perforated venting provides premium support and breathability. The Shimano Dynalast curved anatomical last creates a natural shoe-to-foot interface. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line. The adjustable Powerzone wire guide holds your forefoot securely, with dual Boa L6 dials that allow quick, micro tension adjustments to eliminate pressure points. 245grams(size42).
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole.
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss while pedaling.
- Supple yet durable synthetic leather with perforated venting.
- Dual independent Boa¬Æ L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide hold forefoot securely.
- Light and supple perforated synthetic leather upper for superior fit and cooling.
Make sure your shoes fit correctly before riding in them. We do not accept returns on shoes that have been worn or have had cleats mounted to them.