Shimano SLX FC-M7100-1 1x12 Crankarms
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Shimano SLX FC-M7100-1 1x12 Crankarms 165mm
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The Shimano SLX FC-M7100-1 1x12 crankarms features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 172mm Q-factor. New construction provide consistent long-life shifting performance and chain management, and the FC-M7100 crankarms can run 30T, 32T, or 34T, Shimano Direct Mount chainrings on its 172mm Q-factor crankarms, saving weight through the targeted application of hollow bonded construction. Chain Ring Instalation tool TL-FC41, Not Included.
- Chainring and BB sold separately
- Weight: 631 grams (175mm crankarms)
- Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight
- Direct Mount Chainring (sold separately)
- 1x with proprietary chain retention technology
- Q-factor: 172mm
- Chain Line: 52mm
- 135/142mm O.L.D.
|Product Condition||New in Box|