- FedEx & USPS do not pick up on certain holidays. The Colorado Cyclist will keep you up to date on any variations to the normal pick-up schedule.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday. Orders placed on Saturday & Sunday should ship the following Monday.
- All items in order must be in-stock to ship same day.
- Some in-stock items need extra lead time to be built/inspected (i.e. bikes, frames, wheels, spokes, nipples, & additional shop items).
- Most frames, factory wheels, spokes, nipples & shop supplies will ship same or next day.
- Bikes & custom wheels typically take between 7 & 20 business days to be built/inspected before being shipped. Please contact us for a current timeline.
- Customer and/or address verifications may delay shipment. Please make sure all your information is accurate before submitting your order to avoid delays.
- Please contact us at 800-688-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.