Sram Rival Axs 1x Dub Wide Crankset
As low as $130.00
Sram Rival Axs 1x Dub Wide Crankset 40t 160mm
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The SRAM Rival Wide Crankset is available for both 1x and 2x drivetrain systems. The wider stance of the arms and chainrings provides clearance for extra wide tires, giving you the option to explore new, more challenging routes. Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires. Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands. DUB bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability and simplicity. 47.5mm chainline. Direct mount chainrings. Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing.
- Number of Chainrings: Single.
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm.
- Chainstay , 141/148 Boost Hubs.
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB.
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM.
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16".
- Crank Length (mm): 160, 165, 170, 172.5, 175.
- Rings: 40, 46.
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12.
- BB Included: No.
|Product Condition||New in Box|