Stan's NoTubes Arch MK4 Rim - 27.5 Disc Black 32H
The Arch MK4 rim is light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing. Constructed of light and strong 6069 aluminum alloy, with a reinforced spoke bed and 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires, the Arch MK4 can get you up the climbs easier and make the descent even better. Utilizing Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, combined with a stronger asymmetric design for balancing control and weight, the Arch MK4 your best choice for all-around riding.
- Versatile 28mm internal rim width optimized for 2.2-2.5” tires
- Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- BST Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build
- 3-year rim warranty with 1-year crash replacement
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Brake Track: None
- Rim Width (External): 31.4
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (Internal): 28
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 561
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Color: Black
- Rim Depth (mm): 18.9
- Valve: Presta
- Defined Color: Gray
- Weight: 451
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Valve Length: Short 32-40mm
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 2.5
|Manufacturer Part Number||RTA470002|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!