Stan's NoTubes Flow EX3 Rim - 29, Disc, Black, 32H
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for Enduro and DH racing, something to handle the increased weight and added speed of an E-bike, or just want the most durable rim possible, this is it. The Flow EX3 combines the 29mm internal width and durable 6069 aluminum construction of the Flow MK3 with the incredibly strong triple cavity design of the classic Flow EX rim. The result is a new rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Built to handle the added speeds and increased forces of today’s longer travel trail, enduro, DH, and E-bikes
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Wheel Size: 29"
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Rim Width (External): 32.6
- Brake Track: None
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (Internal): 29
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 602
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Color: Black
- Rim Depth (mm): 17.9
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Valve: Presta
- Defined Color: Gray
- Weight: 618
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Valve Length: Short 32-40mm
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0
|Manufacturer Part Number||RTE390001|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!