Thule RoundTrip MTB Bike Travel Case
Out of stock
The safest and easiest way to travel with your mountain bike, with an integrated work stand for proper assembly and maintenance along the way.
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
- Safely transports almost all mountain bikes, fitting wheelbases up to 130cm and tires up to 29 x 3.0"
- Included work stand makes bike maintenance, assembly and disassembly easier while traveling or at home
- Easily fasten the bike to the workstand inside the case for safe and secure transport
- Padded interior packing panels are tailored to protect all parts of bike during transport
- Rigid side panels are reinforced with 5mm corrugate polypropylene and a molded HDPE bottom tub provide superior protection
- Folding sidewalls collapse and secure tightly for compact storage (just 144 x 38 x 24cm) at travel destination or at home
- Swiveling front wheel makes for effortless maneuvering through airports and can be stored conveniently inside case at baggage check to ensure stability of case when loading or in storage
- Brake rotor pockets are located in the optimal packing position and protect rotors from bending stress while traveling
- Drivetrain wrap protects rear derailleur, chain and bike frame from damage while traveling
- Work stand fork mount fits all front axle sizes, including 15x110 boost, 15x100, 20x110, 12x100, 9mm quick release
|Manufacturer Part Number||3204662|
|Product Condition||New in Box|