Wheels Manufacturing T47 Outboard BB - Angular Contact Bearings - 24mm Spindles
T47 Outboard threaded bottom brackets are made from machined aluminum, and thread together directly into T47 frames. Cups have internal bearings for use in BB shell widths from 68mm to 100mm.
- Enduro Angular Contact bearings - easily serviced or replaced
- Similar to standard BSA threaded cups; the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread
- Compatible with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets, like Shimano HollowTech II
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
- Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II , FSA MegaExo , FSA MegaExo Light , RaceFace EXI
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 , 73 , 83 , 100
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47
- BB/Frame Interface: T47
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 150
|Manufacturer Part Number||T47-OUT-SHIM-AC|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||Hollowtech II, MegaExo|