WTB HTZ i35 Rim - 29", Disc, Black, 32H
E-bikes add to the riding experience by simply providing more for less. More distance, more laps, more climbs and more descents. With all those “mores” also comes more weight continually bashing on the components of an e-bike. In order to overcome the increased forces induced by the technological progression of modern e-bikes, WTB designed the HTZ rims with more material in every area of the rim profile. Every wall of the rim is 25-30% thicker in comparison to those of standard rims, which are then paired with the proven I-Beam center support to ensure no beating was too great for these rims. All HTZ rims are TCS 2.0 tubeless, feature asymmetrical spoke drilling, and are available in widths ranging from i23 to i35 in order to provide options for e-bikes ranging from e-assist gravel bikes to dual-crown downhill bikes that no longer need a truck to be shuttled.
- Capable of withstanding the forces of a modern e-bike
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- Symmetric outer profile provides equal dissipation of impact forces on both sides of the rim while asymmetric spoke hole drilling allows for more even spoke tension and increased wheel strength
- Disc-brake only
- TCS 2.0 Tubeless ready and comes with a preinstalled Solid Strip, which lies beneath the tubeless tape and prevents sagging at the spoke holes, creating a smooth interface between the rim and tire bead. This prevents air from escaping around the bead and therefore requires less air volume and pressure to mount a tire. Solid Strip also protects the airtight tubeless system from being punctured in the case of a broken spoke.TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 29"
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Brake Track: None
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 35
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 604
- Defined Color: Black
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 768
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 7
|Manufacturer Part Number||W020-0604|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Brake|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!