Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS; MIRAGE GRAY SM
Cooler, Faster in a Protective Package
Celebrating 40 years of Troy Lee Designs in style, these limited edition A2 MIPS helmets hark back to two classic TLD designs. Own a piece of history before they go!
The Screaming Eagle design echoes the classic stylings favoured by USA mountain biking legend John Tomac. A regular on the MTB and European road-racing circuit in the 1990s, Tomac tore up races in straight-edge cowboy fashion, playing counter to mountain biking's counter-culture character.
To relive that spark of bold US patriotism, the Screaming Eagle design features the classic red, white and blue as well as a more understated grey and black version both of which born out of the TLD paint shop in the 90’s.
The Mirage design harks back to TLD's earliest helmet, the Edge, which set Troy Lee's vision for style and protection, bringing riders the first iteration of the now iconic peak.
With bright colours and clean lines this special-edition descendent of the Edge is reminiscent of the early TLD lids worn by World Champions Greg Herbold, Dave Cullinan, Brian Lopes, Leigh Donovan AND Missy Giove
With only 200 helmets available globally in each colour, now's the time to show your love for TLD and hit the trails with a new look.
- Cutting-edge safety technology with the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Patent pending, industry-first dual density EPP = EPS impact liner provide first in class protection against high and low speed impacts
- An additional 16% more frontal EPP + EPS increases protection in common impact zones
- 25% more airflow over the A1 for maximum cooling power using huge intake and exhaust ports
- X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner with extended coverage and best-in-class odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
- Low-profile, semi-adjustable strap dividers deliver the perfect fit regardless of head shape
- 3 Year Warranty
- 350 Grams( Size M/L )
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063
|Brand||Troy Lee Designs|
|Manufacturer Part Number||191861011|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!