Chris King Boost Rear Hub CL 148x12mm HG 28H Matte Black
Only 1 left
King Boost Rear CL 148x12mm HG 28H M Blk
Chris King Boost Centerlock 148x12 rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools.They use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, Boost Centerlock hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and a threaded driveshell seal ring. The bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of Chris King's bearings are what sets them apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing races break-in they get faster with age. All Chris King hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Hub Spacing: 148x12mm Boost axles.
- Spoke Drilling: 24, 28 or 32 hole.
- Bearings: Steel.
- Brake: CenterLock.
- Cassette Style: Shimano HG.
- Axle Size: 12mm-thru.
- Thru-axle Not Included.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
- King Lifetime Warranty.
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds.
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement.
- Legendary made-in-house bearings.
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife.
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECB2BB1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!