Kask INFINITY Helmet
Produced using the innovative In-Moulding system, the Infinity is truly special in that it offers the same mechanical strength and shock-resistance as our other helmets, but with a mobile aerator for easy in-the-saddle use. Simply open up for temperature management on climbs and close to meet the aerodynamic demands of sprinting. Even when the vents are fully closed a high level of ventilation is guaranteed by two front openings that feed two airflow channels over the rider’s head and out through two rear exhaust ports. In addition to these adjustable vents, there are other optimal design features to Sooth a path through the air: featuring a fully rounded profile, as well as further innovation in the use of a side rib that breaks the airflow, reducing the low pressure air bubble created to the rear of the helmet. The result? Ultra-low air turbulence and minimal drag.
- AERO CONTROL: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- ECO-LEATHER CHINSTRAP: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- 3D DRY PADDING: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- COOLMAX FIBER: Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- INNER FRAME: The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- IN MOULDING: The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- SANITIZED TREATED FABRIC: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
|Manufacturer Part Number||CHE00030-210|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!