Pearl Izumi X-Alp Elevate Shoe
As low as $200.00
Pearl Izumi X-Alp Elevate Shoe 39 Phantom/Berm Brown
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
Simply put, the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Elevate is a mountain bike shoe for mountain biking. It's not focused on power transfer at the expense of walkability, nor it is a skate-style shoe with cleats attached. Pearl Izumi's premier mountain bike shoe is designed for comfort and efficiency on rides that you will describe to your friends as "epic." The X-Alp Elevate is updated with features that make it lighter, more comfortable, and even more capable of exploring the trails less traveled. All-day rides are as much about efficiency as durability, so weight has been reduced from the synthetic leather tongue and upper. The tried and true Vibram ECOSTEP outsole with EVA cushioning is kept so you can walk with confidence when the trail gets a bit too techy. Last but certainly not least, an added second BOA¬Æ Fit System dial to give you the perfect fit.
- BOA¬Æ Fit System with dual L6 dials to fine-tune fit.
- Seamless synthetic upper for comfort and durability.
- Perforated tongue for improved breathability.
- Reinforced toe box provides impact protection.
- Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole Midsole made with 20% renewable algae-based Bloom material.
- EVA heel cushioning increases comfort and walkability.
|Product Condition||New in Box|