Sram Force Axs Dub Crankset
Out of stock
Sram Force D1 Dub Crankset 46x33t 165mm
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!
The SRAM Force AXS crankset delivers more modern gearing and refined shifting performance. The crankset is designed using smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between both size variants in order to achieve more range and closer steps. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear.
- Crisp and accurate front shifts.
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight.
- Can be upgraded to a power meter.
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity.
- Chainring BCD: 107.
- Crank Arm Length: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm.
- Chainring Size: 46/33T, 48/35T.
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD, Direct Mount (DM).
- Chainring Material: Aluminum.
- Speeds: 12.
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- BB Included: No.
|Product Condition||New in Box|