WTB Judge Tire - 27.5 x 2.4, TCS Tubeless, Folding, Black
The Judge is WTB's rowdiest rear tire for loose, sketchy descents. Centerline knob groups alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with the rolling efficiency you demand of a rear tire. Burly outer knobs provide support to keep them digging while slapping berms or spraying loam. The Judge is optimized for wide rims to provide a flatter tire profile that makes the outer knobs easy to find while cornering. The Judge keeps everything in order, whether dry and loose or wet and sloppy. WTB suggests pairing it with the Verdict tire on the front.
- Wide, ramped, blocky knobs till through loose, rocky terrain and maintain low rolling resistance
- High volume casing promotes stability and traction at speed
- Designed to pair well with a Verdict front tire
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.4
- Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 62
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Bead: Folding
|Manufacturer Part Number||W010-0854|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Tire Type||Clincher, Tubeless|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!