Components: Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 11-speed
Wheels: Easton EA70
Enjoy the advantage of selecting from the finest components and the flexibility of upgrading components. Customize your build kit by selecting from the options available in the pull-down menus below.
For our Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 groupsets, you will need to choose five wire lengths for: shifters, down tube, front derailleur, rear derailleur and battery. Three configurations are available for battery location and wire routing, based on your frame compatibility:
- Internal wiring with internal battery. Diagram
- Internal wiring with external battery. Diagram
- External wiring with external battery. Diagram
Check your frame specifications to choose which configuration works best.
There are two junction box’s needed for completing the Di2 build. Junction A is located at the handlebars and Junction B is located either internally or externally at the bottom bracket area, depending on your frame specifications. Junction A three-port option is used for standard left and right shifters. If you are using Shimano’s time trial shifters, you will need the Junction A five-port option.
The battery mount is available in three configurations: Short External, Long External, and Long Internal. The Long versions are mounted using the bottle cage mounts, and the Short version is designed for Di2-specific frames with either a down tube or chainstay mounting location.
Note: Determine your wire lengths needed and to be safe, use the next length up to eliminate the possibility of stretching wires during installation.
How To Choose Your Di2 Groupset:
1. Determine if your frame uses an internal or external battery mount, and whether the wire routing is internal or external. (See the illustrations above for your specific configuration measurements.)
2. Measure from shifters to Junction A to determine shifter wire length.
3. Measure from Junction A to Junction B to determine down tube wire length.
4. Measure from Junction B to front derailleur to determine front derailleur wire length.
5. Measure from Junction B to battery location to determine battery wire length.
6. Measure from Junction B to rear derailleur to determine rear derailleur wire length.
For further assistance please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-688-8600.
This Simano Dura- Ace 9070 Di2 groupset includes: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9000 front derailleur, rear derailleur, shifters; Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 brakes, cranks, bb, cassette and chain. Also includes Di2 Power System: Di2 Wire Kit; Di2 Battery, charger and cable. System Programmer Sold Separately.
Front derailleur clamp, frame grommets and cable covers sold separately.