The Spank 350 Vibrocore wheels are laced to the brand new SPANK HEX Drive Hub, with 102T 6-pawl ratchet offering 3.5 degrees of engagement - that's literally almost instant pick-up. The low profile, radially compliant alloy rim injected with SPANK's award-winning Vibrocore to add torsional strength and lateral stiffness, offers a smooth and highly responsive ride feel. Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 350 Vibrocore wheels with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium offer from the SPANK wheelhouse, and is trusted by pros on the UCI DH World Cup and Enduro World Series circuit.
- Unique profile with low sectional height & wide width adds radial compliance & lateral stiffness.
- Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps & chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider gives enhanced performance & comfort.
- Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies & increases the fatigue life of the rim.
- 30mm internal width is versatile fitting tires from 2" to 2.6" and allows plus size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- Classification and intended use: All mountain, trail, enduro, freeride, downhill. Recommendations: Light to medium rider, light to medium impact.
- Rim Size: 27.5".
- Hole count: 32.
- Inner width (mm): 30.5.
- Outer width (mm): 35.
- Proflie height: 17.
- Tire fit: 2.0" to 2.6".
- Hub: Spank Hex J-type, 15x110mm F, 12x148mm R.
- Rear Engagement: HEX DRIVE 102T / 3.5° / 6 Pawl.
- Hole count: 32H J-Hook.
- Disc mount: 6-bolt.
- Material: CNC optimized forged alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body.
- Hub: SPANK HEX J-TYPE.
- Spokes: J-Hook, tripple butted 2.2/1.8/2.0.
- Nipples: Brass external.
- Lacing: 3 cross lacing.
- Valve: F/V Presta.
- Tubeless: Tubeless taped & valved.
- Weight: 1131g. R, 986g. F.